Saturday 8 December 2012

Mill Road Winter Fair

Pin It
 Just a quick little post to share with you some photos of my stall at this year's Mill Road Winter Fair. It sure was a cold one and it felt like it took a few days to get my body temperature back up to normal. But cold aside, it was so much fun sharing a stall with Jo. On the stall this year I did Salted Caramel & Chocolate Ganache Macaron, Sticky Gingerbread loaves, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Carrot & Walnut Muffins, Blueberry & Apple Crumble Muffins, my mum's Baklava, GF Raspberry, Almond & Coconut Slices, Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies and last but not least Caramel Swirl Brownies. Everything went down well and the macaron were the first to go. I just wish I had saved myself some, they were the things I was most proud of.

We also had a section of Platelickers treats including my mum's cheese and spinach pita, pesto pinwheels, our beetroot chutney & the well loved pineapple chutney (which I conveniently dropped a jar of so I could take some home for myself)

Anyway, as you may know I am jetting off to Sydney later today but I have lined up a few posts for whilst I'm away. I can't wait to arrive in the land of flat whites and kangaroos, but first theres 24 hours of travel to get though. If you want to see what I'm up to whilst I'm gone catch me on twitter or instagram








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...