Monday 2 January 2012

My Top 5 blog recipes of 2011

Pin It So I thought I would take inspiration from some of the other food blogs I read and do a round up of my top 5 recipes of 2011. 2011 was a great year for me and marked the birth of this blog. I hope that it just keeps on growing and that I keep on being inspired with new recipes. 
1. Pad See Ew - This has become one of our staple meals. I love mixing it up depending on what vegetables we have in the house.
2. Pesto Pull Apart Bread - The most moorish thing I have ever eaten and bound to impress when made for friends and family. Honorable mention also goes to Sundried Tomato, Garlic, Pine Nut & Pecorino Pull Apart bread, a bit of a mouthful in more than one sense!
3. Flourless Chocolate Cake - This has also become a bit of a staple recipe for when a chocolate cake is needed. It was also a bit of a star of the Mill Road Winter Fair.
4. Vegetarian Pho - The perfect meal for when you're feeling a little under the weather, it is sure to perk you up instantly. Another really versatile meal so you can make it work with a lot of different things you may have in your kitchen.
5. Self Frosting Nutella Cupcakes - A complete indulgence but they did prove to be very popular on the blog. A smaller photo as this was back when I was still using my phone to take all the photos.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a prosperous 2012. Thank you for reading and for all the support!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...