Monday 5 December 2011

Mill Road Winter Fair

Pin It

I am really sorry for the lack of recipes & posts this last week. Preparing for a stall is much more time consuming than I initially thought! All in all it was a really great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. I'm happy to report that I sold out of everything before the end of the fair which was a really great feeling and a little unexpected. I am super grateful to all my family and friends for all their support with the whole thing. Having my niece & nephews 'back stage' sampling all my food really seemed to help with the sales so thank you Henry, Alice & Ben! I didn't manage to take many photos during the fair because it was so busy the whole day but here are the ones that I did manage to take. 


I am planning on taking part in the fair again next year, it was great trying out my recipes with people other than my nearest and dearest and I got some great responses. I will be back in full swing with the blogging towards the end of the week. I have some great recipes planned! Hope everyone's preparations for Christmas are going well. I am hosting Christmas for the first time this year and I am a little excited! Also, watch this space for my post about the FoodCycle Festive Feast which happened recently.


Flourless Chocolate Cake
Brioche rolls filled with Nutella
Chocolate Fudge, Sapice- Bosnian Christmas Biscuits & Flapjack to the right
Chocolate, Coconut & Oatmeal Cookies
Mid interview with Affinity radio
Pecan & Walnut Cinnamon Rolls
On another note, I have had a little change around with my blog. I plan on adding a recipe index when I manage to work out how to do it, if anyone knows how, please let me know! Also, I was asked by a few people whether I am able to make food to order which I am. If you are interested please contact me on my contact page above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...